Anaheim, United States
Anaheim is a city outside Los Angeles, Orange County area. This City is a hub for all the Disney related adventures and theme parks. It is a fun place to be especially with family. It has all the major attractions of the Disneyland. This city was founded in 1857.
Places to visit:
- Disney California Adventure– This Adventure Park is the favorite of all attractions; it is an innovative spot with multiple dining options & live entertainment.
- Knott’s Berry Farm- It is a theme park for all the age groups. It has many fast rides, old-fashioned charm & famous fried chicken.
- Sleeping Beauty Castle- This major tourist attraction in the city is based on the theme of the iconic story of the “Beauty and the Beast’’. It has tried and created the same atmosphere of that castle.
- Downtown Disney District- This place is the central hub for entertainment. It has shops, restaurants & a movie theater.
- Disneyland Hotel- This hotel is a true example of an architectural marvel with the theme of Disneyland, plus multiple pools, waterslides & dining options.
- Fantasmic- Fantasmic is an evening show at the Disneyland featuring fireworks, live Disney characters and mist screen Projects.
- A pirate of the Caribbean- It is a dark ride attraction at Disneyland. This is just the miniature version of the original Pirates of the Caribbean of Disneyland.
Places to stay:
- Hilton- Hilton offers casual rooms, a food court, plus pools, a spa & event space.
- Red Lion Hotel Resort- This is the best resort in the city with a restaurant, an outdoor pool, an exercise room and a theme park shuttle.
- Majestic Garden Hotel- It provides a very comfortable stay in addition to a free theme park shuttle, an outdoor pool & 3 eateries.
- Sheraton Park Hotel Resort- It has a very old and traditional architecture. It has a steakhouse, a pool & a tiki bar.