Anaheim city in Southern California lies on the outskirts of Los Angeles. In this city is every kid’s fantasy world - The Disneyland. Various Disney themed rides, parks and restaurants have been built here. It is also the keeper of various sports teams like the hockey and baseball team.
Places to visit-
- Disney California Adventure- It is a Disney-Theme park with numerous shows and dining for the kids and their family.
- Knott’s Berry Farm- It is an old style theme park with rides and has its own glowing charm.
- Sleeping Beauty Castle- It is a replica of the fairy-tale castle and a fancy place to entertain kids.
- “it’s a small world”- The children can enjoy dolls singing songs along the boat rides.
- Mickey’s Toontown- They have star wars activity and a roller coaster ride.
- Pirates of the Caribbean- It is an amusement park where one can spend the entire day and have a great time with family and friends.
- Jungle Cruise- It is a safari where you can see elephants and Walt Disney characters.
- Matterhorn Bobsleds- It is a mountainous roller coaster ride for a thrilling experience.
- Cars Land
- Star Tours
- Radiator Springs Racers
- Knott’s Soak City
Places to stay-
- Best Western Plus Stovall’s Inn- They offer amenities like microwaves and mini-fridges for a comfortable and luxurious stay.
- The Anaheim Hotel- They have airy room with an outdoor pool, restaurant and bar for the guests.
- Four Points by Sheraton Anaheim- A budget 3-star hotel with a theme park view and Hawaiian-style bar.
- Comfort Inn and Suites- An easily accessible and luxurious hotel with an outdoor pool.